Sustain and Grow
Balancing a career in teaching with a young family can be a challenge! Our 1:1 and group coaching programmes for teachers back at work offer you the support to regain control, find balance and feel empowered in both your personal and professional life.
Sustain and Grow
In this six-month programme, we’ll empower you to regain control and find balance so that you can sustain and grow in your teaching and leadership career.
Live cohorts begin in September and January, and give you the chance to connect with other parent-teacher colleagues and build a supportive virtual community.
What’s in the programme:
Month 1 – Reducing Overwhelm
Month 2 – Managing Time and Energy
Month 3 – Rationalising the Inner Critic
Month 4 – Living Our Values
Month 5 – Strrengthening Boundaries
Month 6 – Brave Conversations
You can join us for a one-off trial session, four sessions or the full programme.
Some funding options available – click on the links to find out more.
- Sustain and Grow group coaching (live) – £40.00 / £160.00 / £240.00
- Sustain and Grow coaching programme (self-directed) – £210.00
- 1:1 Transition coaching – £420.00
Did you know...?
- The development needs of mid-career professionals (especially mothers!) are often unmet
- Our Sustain and Grow coaching sessions take place within the school day – your professional development shouldn’t have to cut into family time!
- Women aged 30-39 are the largest demographic to leave teaching every year … so funding your coaching is a retention imperative for your school!
Our Transition coaching offers parent-teachers with children aged 5 or under four 1:1 coaching sessions with one of our qualified and experienced coaches. The perfect boost for anyone feeling a little stale, or struggling to meet the conflicting demands of parenting and teaching.
If you want to get things back on track, and moving in a direction you want, Transition coaching is for you!
Following your Transition coaching, why not consider our Life Friendly Leadership programme or our Schools Membership to be the change you want to see, and transform the culture of your school?