Becoming a member of The MTPT Project gives teachers access to an increased range of Case Studies and blogs to inspire and shape their own maternity and paternity CPD experiences. Our featured content draws from the experience within our coaching and Regional Representative team, and offers members the chance to contribute to our hive of expertise and experience.
Return to Teaching
We are delighted to have partnered with Flexible Teacher Talent to create a series of three workshops for teachers considering a return to the classroom following a career break. Our workshops cover ‘Selling Your Career Break’, ‘Applications (Focus on Flex)’ and ‘Interviews’ and – whilst the content is relevant to anyone considering stepping back in to the classroom – we focus particularly on the nuances faced by parents.
For schools, becoming a member of The MTPT Project provides access to exclusive policy templates, consultancy sessions, requests for bespoke training and the opportunity to prepare and apply to The MTPT Project’s prestigious Family Friendly Schools Award. As well as benefitting from the expertise of our community, member schools can use The MTPT Project’s logo on their websites and recruitment literature to indicate that they are working hard to improve conditions for their staff.
Annual School Membership costs £525 and includes the following as standard:
- Consultation sessions with Founder, Emma Sheppard – supporting you to make your school a more Family and Life Friendly workplace
- Access to The MTPT Project’s Family Friendly Schools criteria
- Access to policy templates exclusive to The MTPT Project
- Personalised introductions to our network of expert organisations
- Permission to include MTPT Project Member School and MTPT Project logos on school materials
- Eligibility to apply for our Family Friendly Schools award
Additional arrangements can be made for member schools interested in the following provision:
- Tailored training sessions for middle and senior leaders, and HR Teams
- Participation in The MTPT Project’s Family Friendly Schools awarding process
- Trust, TSA and multiple school membership
- Social media advertising for vacancies
Contact Emma Sheppard at [email protected] to express your interest in School Membership.