Coaching for Connection – Cohort A
July 25 - August 11£120
As much as we are grateful for them, the summer holidays can present a challenge.
You might feel apprehensive about long stretches of unstructured time, or lose a sense of purpose without the familiar routine provided by the school day. Summer holidays can be lonely, and the thought of travelling alone intimidating.
Or maybe the summer holidays throw you into the chaos of 24/7 childcare – alone? This time with your children is a blessing, yes, but it’s also tiring, a drain on your budgets and that important ‘me’ time can be squeezed out by everyone else’s needs.
If any of this sounds familiar, join Emma, Krista, Bryony and Theresa for a three-week group coaching programme at the beginning or end of the summer holidays. As qualified coaches, we’ll help you to:
- Connect with yourself, the present moment and the people and places around you
- Reflect on the highs and lows of the summer holidays
- Set manageable goals to get you feeling purposeful and motivated
- Explore options for summer holidays that work for you
- Celebrate your successes
- Identify and establish routines and practices that support your wellbeing over the holidays
We’ll connect you with likeminded teachers in small coaching groups so that you can share your experiences and learn from others’ approaches.
Coaching for Connection will give you the tools to approach future holiday periods with energy and a clear plan of what an enjoyable summer looks like for you.
Click on the button below to find out July and August dates, and to sign up.